Saturday, April 23, 2011

FT with integrity will never bec ome Sg citizens

Only those with no morals and low IQ !

NS is killing Sg.

====================
Have I thought of becoming a citizen? Yes. But when I see how Singaporeans themselves are facing an uphill task of just surviving, let alone start a family, I'm not sure if I'm able to do the same with my single income. S$300k or more for a HDB flat? That's not including bank interest yet. It's regrettable what has happened to the housing in Singapore, a basic need that's been exploited irresponsibly, short-sightedly, and now wreaking havoc on the survival of many Singaporeans. Additionally, at 34 years old now, I don't have the option of going without income for 2 years to do NS. Becoming a male citizen without NS is just not the same. I'm just speaking for myself, not anybody else. I sincerely apologise if any new citizens do feel offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Increase Page Rank