Monday, April 4, 2011

even sg women turning against NS

from TR:


Author: Anti-BS
Comment:
I'm a 30-year-old Singaporean woman born and bred here in Singapore.

All my life, I've never met or known a S'porean guy who liked or LOVED serving out his National Service. They always have s*** to say about it. They often tell me, "If only you know what we go through here for 2.5 years, you'll know why we feel so strongly against it"

A guy from my bro's school even had to give up his dream of accepting a scholarship at one of the most prestigious music schools in the USA because MINDEF wouldn't allow him to defer NS for just 1 year... He had to do a diploma instead!!

The ONLY people, i can tell you this, who keep waxing lyrical about how good National Service is for their sons and how they would willingly do NS if they had to, are the FOREIGNERS-TURNED-NEW-CITIZENS. They talk alot about this, but guess what... they don't have to do it!! That's why it's all just BULLSHIT!!!

I don't even wish NS for my own son... but these Indian FTs in the forum can say, "oh i think it's good for my son to do NS"?!! BULLSHIT.

Options Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Increase Page Rank