Thursday, February 24, 2011

another singaporean guy con into doing NS for nothing

My friend told me ! VOTE PAP in 2006 ! Foriegners only take those jobs that Singaporean don't want ! You must believe it ! And he did not listen to my advise.

As an engineer in the company, he is well-pay. $3500 per month. His family have no issue on money. He has a great Singaporean wife. He has a car even it's not that good. But still got transport. He also have a diploma ! And planning to take his Degree course ! He tells me, he going upgrade.

Today 2011, he is a security guard. His company employed foriegners in 2007 and retrench him on 2008 when the recession. Now he is almost 40, Only 37 years old, he went to NTUC learning hub to get his security guard licence. His wife refuses to get pregnent to have children. He ended-up divorce, no money. He sells his car. He takes his degree course, half-way he got retrench. No money to go ON. While our NTU and NUS is paying foriegners to study DEGREE. WOW ! That great. Salary ? $50 dollars for 12 hour shift.
He now working at east coast condo, OPENING GATE for foriegners. OUR Foriegn talent.

I hope in 2017, you will still have your wife and car. My DEAR SINGAPOREAN.

WELCOME TO THE REAL LIFE.

LIKE I SAY. I TAKE MY CHANCES. Will you ? So what oppoisite party fight one another ? It's better than I have to fight will BILLIONS OF FORIEGNERS OVERSEA COMING TO MY HOME SINGAPORE.

A govt that support foriegners and increase so much since 2006. Now 1.8 million are foriegners.
( Engineers, lawyers, Accountant, Manager, etc etc ).

Singapore is my home. Where will you go when you retrench and OLD ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Increase Page Rank