Saturday, March 27, 2010

malaysian should be booted out of sg

I recently severed friendship with 1 malaysian middle-aged FT becos I buay tahan her constant mocking of spore in front of me.

She & her 3 sons are ALL PRs, none of her sons serve NS btw. ALL her 3 sons are nurtured by our spore's education system since very young. During our meet to gether sessions last time, she always like to say eh, u all sporeans very foolish, stupid why u all do this or that & she'll compare to say back in malaysia, malaysians are much smarter, more kind-hearted etc(BTW, I do not agree malaysians are more kind-hearted than sporeans, i think ban jin ba liang).

She's also keep saying next time her sons will sell their flats/condo here & all move back m'sia . She & her sons doesn't sound grateful at all towards spore's education system for nurturing her 3 sons.

At 1st I put up with her mocking but eventually i can't take it anymore & I stopped contact with her for some time oredi.

At least there's a greater percentage of PRCs willing to serve NS in comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Increase Page Rank