Thursday, March 31, 2011

the real truth behind SAF

I retired liao, bochap, no eye see.

Silly spoilt rich brats can become captains, colonels and generals.

I dont blame them no war experience, there's been no war many decades.

But they dont even have proper field training experience.

Certain backgrounds and certain papers must be guaranteed certain ranks.

I agreed with NS in 66-67, thats boh pian turbulent times.

Tekan recruits also boh pian, but for discipline not for fun or fancy.

But by lates 80s early 90s when RSAF and RSN at full fledge, no need liao.

What is fuck for 300k+ part time soldiers rotating through the years?

It only make regular professionals busy with scheduling them.

NSmen just come, do whatever and fuck off, because its law.

Regulars also forgotten how to fight and become NSmen adminstrators.

The whole strategy go upside down haywire.

In case of real war, send the NS battalions upfront first.

This is open secret, I dont mind saying.

Got more backup plans and escape plans for regulars, especial senior officers.

Thats not convenient for me to say in public.

I was regular, I joined army because I dont mind fighting or dying.

Nowadays regulars join army for money and plan for NSmen to go and die

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Increase Page Rank